POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay and XML : Re: POVRay and XML Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay and XML
From: Bernd Fuhrmann
Date: 4 Jan 2005 15:40:59
Message: <41daff5b$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> in news:41d9bf11@news.povray.org Bernd Fuhrmann wrote:
>

>>It would be better to
>>develop some kind of library for that programming language that would
>>be used by most people who want to develop extensions that cannot be
>>done properly with POVRay SDL.
>

> Something like:
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/205451
>
> Ingo

Yes. I don't know Python good enough, but I think something like that.
Perhaps with slightly more features or better internal structure, but I
really don't know Python good enough to decide that. Just a feeling in
my stomach that this can be done better.

Thanks for the hint. Btw: What is you opinion of a facility like it is
shown in that Python code piece?

Regards,
Bernd Fuhrmann